Solution Architect is responsible for designing a cloud based system that incorporates collaboration, analysis and search discovery systems, in consideration of a complex access management security model.
Usage of the system is largely national in scope, with some international considerations including application performance over constrained networks. The Solution Architect will assist with solution and delivery reviews of the delivery partner’s output, and will oversee the systems integration of the solution
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in producing design documentation essential.
- Experience in systems integration activities preferred.
- Experience in system dataflows preferred.
- Design and communication of high level structures to enable and guide the design and development of an integrated cloud based solution that meets current and future business needs.
- Produce detailed component specifications with unambiguous acceptance criteria and translate these into detailed designs for implementation.
- Identify and analyse project level risks and issues, including aggregating subproject risks to identify project level risks.
- Work cohesively and flexibly with the broader program team including the contracted delivery partner, and manage the expectations of key business partners and stakeholders.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 or 24 months from commencement date
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 14 December 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.