Our large government department client has been designing and prototyping various modules to facilitate this reporting and are heading towards production with the invoice billing assurance and spend analytics management module including a data repository. This will facilitate the creation of standard reports and financial processing to address the commercial reporting within the Group and broader Government. The automation of these commercial and financial reports will reduce the need for manual data collection, remove duplication, increase productivity, and provide an end-to-end commercial reporting system currently not available in their branch. To achieve this, expert IT skills are required to further develop this tool, see the tool through internal transitional phases and work with the program with the ongoing design and production of reports and dashboards.
Skills and Knowledge required / Major Responsibilities:
- ASP .Net/MVC and entity framework
- Angular JS/Angular (main java script library)
- SQL Server (T-SQL) skills
- CSS & HTML
- Experience with SQL server 2016 JSON features
- .Net/C#, and
- UX design.
- Sound communication skills – oral and written
- Technical writing skills, creation and maintenance of a range of documentation
- Ability to develop and maintain technical documentation
- Ability to use existing large government department tools to develop a front end/use interface into a MSQL database
- SQL skills and experience
Location of work: Canberra ACT
Length of contract: 6-month contract
Term Extension Options: One (1) x up to six (6) month option to be exercised at the sole discretion of the Commonwealth.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, the mandatory clearance level required to apply for these roles is a minimum of Baseline security clearance at the commencement of the Contract with agreement to progress to Negative Vetting 1 if requested.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 10 December 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.