Childcare Centre Manager | Kyneton
Journey Early Learning is growing, and we are welcoming applications for our Centre Manager to commence in 2022.
There truly is nowhere like Journey Early Learning. To be a Centre Manager at Journey means that you are supported, encouraged and empowered to lead, grow and inspire.
Opening in April 2022, Journey Early Learning Kyneton will cater for 88 children between the ages of six weeks and six years old. Our team will be built on the foundations of connection, communication and consideration as we begin our journey on the path to exceeding.
About Your New Role:
As our new Centre Manager, your role will encompass all aspects of the daily management of your new centre. You will lead your inspired and inclusive team in following all aspects of the Nationally Quality Framework and continue your own learning journey.
In partnership with your Centre Leadership Team, you will lead your team on the path to Exceeding through your practices and partnerships. In return, you will join a company that recognises you and your experience and empowers you in your new role.
We are genuinely committed to investing in our people. We will offer you the tools, training and support needed in your new role.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Bringing the Journey Values of connection, communication and consideration to life and reflect this in everyday practice.
- Ability to adhere to Journey’s child-safe policy and code of conduct
- Managing your centre performance
- Working collaboratively with the enrolments team to ensure that all inquiries are addressed appropriately and positively.
- Developing and maintaining strong, respectful, and reciprocal relationships with all families to ensure they feel a sense of belonging and connection to the centre.
- Developing strong community relationships and in turn, a strong community profile
- Ensuring policies and procedures are available, implemented, evaluated, and reviewed in conjunction with all team members regularly
- Ensuring that your centre always demonstrates exceeding levels of practice as outlined in the National Quality Standard.
- Advocating for the rights of every child and co-ordinating the implementation and evaluation of quality programs, which support the development of all children.
- Being accountable for all aspects of the business, including budget, wages, rostering, occupancy, debt management etc.
- A demonstrated commitment to providing a safe, caring, non-judgemental and supportive environment for all children and their families
- A demonstrated ability to adhere to and understand the ECA code of Ethics and the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child
- Demonstrated understanding of appropriate behaviours while engaging with children’
- Demonstrated experience working in a leadership role
- ACECQA approved Diploma in Children’s Services or bachelor’s degree (Early Education)
- Current Valid Working with Children Check
- Full COVID-19 Vaccination
- Current First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis Certificates
About Journey Early Learning:
At Journey Early Learning, we aim to create a safe, secure, and homely environment where everyone feels welcome. Our future is filled with endless possibilities and growth opportunities, and together, we’ve developed an educational approach that is inspiring, stimulating and encouraging.
When it comes to early learning, our educators have a vital role to play. Journey educators are passionate, considerate, educated, inspirational and welcoming. Our educators understand that learning is a journey and enjoy developing deeper connections with children, families, and the wider community.
Every journey must begin somewhere, and yours begins right here. Apply today!
Journey Early Learning…where it all begins.
Journey Early Learning promotes all children's safety, well-being, and inclusion, including those with a disability, from a culturally or linguistically diverse background. We are committed to the safety, participation, and empowerment of all children.